KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

my take on kar chart, page-124

1. 571 Posts.
    Damn Happy to see the KAR ship setting sail up the river of gold. It does leave some questions that need close analysis:
    1. What happens if Greece (or other PIIGlets) default in an uncontrolled manner, sooner than expected? What price would KAR revert to?
    2. With the Euro Govts looking to quarantine bad debts, will there still remain a risk of Greece defaulting? If so, will it be a controlled and managed default?
    3. If the Euro's do manage to keep some semblence of order, how will the markets proceed from here?
    4. Regardless of whether the markets start to flatten out over the next week or so, I believe that those companies with (or with the chance) of good news are likely to be a focus of investors looking to get onto a good news ride, particularly if they have been hammered. Today seems evident of this as risk becomes appetising and oversold Energy & O&G assets look better.
    5. I remind you that the day that Kronos was announced that KAR was the only (or one of) share on the ASX to rise against a backdrop of bad news. From memory it rose 14%.
    6. The first drill hole will be a crestal hole, so I would imagine that it will hit gas.

This could get really interesting. High risk - high stakes.

Buy Woolies if you are scared.

Jimmyoz,

Mt Somewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.