LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

My take on recent price movements - US Green Deal, Infrastructure Bill, Malaysia PDF, COP26, page-11

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Just remember in US many bills are preposed. the Senators or congress men get lots of pictures on TV and talk a a lot. Then they go to the appropriate committee where many are never seen again. If committee like it, it will go to floor where yet again many can bury it. If it does pass, then it goes to other side of congress. and starts all over. I hope no one here makes buy sell decisions based on a couple of people proposing a bill.

Then think of the complications here is the title
    EXCLUSIVE U.S. bill would block defense contractors from using Chinese rare earths. So every car manufacture would have to have a separate line for defense department. Rember all the motors that move seats operate vales and open windows. A kitchen suplier would have to make sure every motorized appliance was US REE. the military uses everything we use in our homes and a lot more. If this bill starts to show any life at all the lobing effort against it from makers of every day things would be large.

Look back 2 or 3 years ago China made threats, about using REE. Many bills were proposed especially by republicans can you find one that passed. Yes the military took action doing things like funding Lynas but that was not a bill it was discretionary funds.

Sit back and relax until something appears to become significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.