GPN greater pacific gold limited

my take on the meeting, page-12

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Great post and questions Red Frog,

Keep in mind that directors must act in the best interests of share holders and they can not hide behind a veil of "more than 50% of shareholders voted for it".

There are questions in regards to indenpendant valuations not being completed, related party transactions not being adaquately disclosed and conflicts of interest not being resolved before voting. If these issues are correct, which I do not have the information to support, but the directors would not be able to hide behind that the majority of shareholders voted for it.

I like your questions in regards lack of funds to continue on. They are not a controlling entity of YRR anymore and seem to be short on cash to make it to next quarter.

I think YellowMan and Mojo should be a little more realistic than just saying 50/50 or it could go eitherway. Guys this charade appears to be over and the 'big picture' has fallen away.

There are a lot of interesting questions about this company and it takes research to find the answers. My only comment is if shareholders feel as though they have not been represented fairly they should report it to ASIC not just the ASX.

Good luck holders and well done Red Frog.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.