GPN greater pacific gold limited

my take on the meeting, page-2

1. 123 Posts.
    Nice work Red Frog, its criminal that they can get away with not answering your questions to your satisfaction, the reality is though, that they don't actually care about you, you are a minor shareholder and absolutely no say in anything that happens.

I ended up selling out for a loss at 0.17, I saw the signs ages ago and the only thing keeping me in was sandunes downramping, I figured there was a proper reason for it, I'm still thinking there is, but I'm not convinced enough to keep holding.

I hated this 20 Percent of Apogei deal when it was announced, and asked the question at the time "who are all these free shares actually going to on this board." We've since found that out, Cabe and Haven then Scook's lockup were the final straw.

I've been in touch with the ASX, I can't exactly remember, but maybe someone told me via morse code or via telepathy (or possibly some other medium) that they're apparently looking into the group and the actions over the past 6 months at their own pace (considering it's not a real big fish, they wouldn't use a big pan to fry it). Hopefully all of these b******s get what they deserve for ST***ING mine and your money and not having to answer to anyone.

Anyway Red-Frog, I commend you on standing up and asking the questions, even if you weren't satisfied with the responses you received, I hope I've got it completely wrong and you get your due reward, you and the other minor holders are the only ones that deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.