MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

CUE is stable because they are already producing and making...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    CUE is stable because they are already producing and making profits from their finds. MEO is not quite there yet, if Artemis is what its meant to be, MEO will look down on CUE.

As for tasie shoals, you may or may not be right..right now its A-1, i can start thinking about tassie after this.

I saw potential in MEO at 10 cents when they had nothing and everyone got burnt from Zeus. Now MEO has cash backing, a very strong big brother with infinate knowlege of how to find gas and oil...this is just a few things.

At the end of the day, i get upset like everyone when i see MEo in the red and i wonder why, but then i sit back, have a beer and relise why i got into this company...because i know its going to go places...Not very often do shares like that come around...Im sticking to my guns.

Goodluck with you MOG holding, as i said, im holding too...its make or break time for the lot of us.

So please, enough of the doom and gloom..we know whats going on, some of the smartest people are on the MEO thread, so i doubt any of them will be scared out of their research and deserved profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.