1. 959 Posts.
    TC I wouldn't agree with these comments of yours

"Beardy...IF someone had contacted a company the size of Visteon
    and
    a) go through to the right person, past director's pa's
    and
    b) that director spent the time on getting in touch with TZ
    then
    c) I doubt very much that TZ's marketing dept would share that info with you."

My response is that:

a) Anyone calling Visteon (or Larsen as seems to have been the actual case) would not necessarily have had to get to someone high up for it to become an issue. Whoever they asked the question of may have passed on what had happened.

b) It wouldn't necessarily have been a director who contacted TZ - I'm sure larsen don't want to be bothered by TZ shareholders contacting them so they may have contacted TZ to get TZ to tell their shareholders to pull their heads in, also they may have contacted them for other commercial reasons - eg verify it was actually a TZ shareholder and not someone trying to obtain comercially sensitive info for commercial advantage.

c) If there is potential for relationships between TZ and its customers to be affected by shareholders calling their customers then TZ may share the info to convince those shareholders who contact TZ NOT to contact TZ's customers to try and obtain information about their dealings with TZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $412 16.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.