GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

my take on this week - without profanity

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    First of all I have been a long term supporter of GDN's project in Utah. I saw potential and hoped one day it would be realised.

Now after 3 wells I'm afraid to say it looks to be a looser thanks to the inability of the directors to get the wells to flow at a sustained substantial rate.

The recent actions of the directors to put in a pipeline and pilot plant was weird, out of character for a reasonable sound minded engineer to even consider given the very poor outcome of PB#3.

PB#3 has not been completed in a normal fashion. Testing only 16' of a >100' gas play is not very smart to say the least when sustained flows have not been obtained. The current flow rate of PB#3 is very poor given combined flows of #1 and #3 will be lucky to see 1MMcfd. The delaying tatics which they are using are ellusive of a total stuff up.

Further more to admit that most wells in this area are completed with 1 mill pounds of propellent and we on PB#3 have only used 32000 pounds is like saying yes we are dumb thinking we can drive the other side of Australia on 1/2 a tank of fuel when others needed to use several tank loads.

Sorry my take on it. Very angry and upset over this atm.

If they have an ace up there sleeve then it should be played. I have been lucky and avergaed down over the last year.

Soon to dump GDN I think.

This is not good for all holders.

GDN imo are spinning this out. No replys to requests for information to explain why they-

1. Did not use the correct amount of propellent
    2. The rapid decline of gas flow
    3. No declaration of what appears to be a severe problem with the well
    4. Why did they not frac other zones

Good luck oppie holders, your money imo is burned.

Don't believe any other crap discussed by others of late. The directors are not telling the real story IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.