GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Some amazing posts.The GDN management are either convinced the...

1. tcf
    6,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Some amazing posts.

The GDN management are either convinced the Golden Eagle field has a commercial future or they have gone raving mad and should be put way. And when I say put away I mean jail for missuse of shareholder funds.

Why would management continue to plough funds into a waste of time? Why would it sell its iron and uranium assets to contune with a non viable project and sell down share value by continuous fund raisings?

Assuming the answer is because they believe they have something worthwhile then something could be brewing here.

Some posters on this thread promote their opinions and views as being expert. Experts without names or liabilities if the postings and opinions are incorrect or misleading.

I believe Rick DeBoer is the oil and gas expert who believes he has something special with Golden Eagle and Mr Sciano is gathering as much money in whatever way he can to fund DeBoer's hunch.

If Rick is wrong then we all go down screeming but if he's right and its nearly as good as it gets ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.