AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

My take

1. 82,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

Morning,

Following is all my interpretation – in other words, In my opinion.

Well, I believe this was a classic setup and I believe it has been weeks in the making. Most of you know – I do not muck around with my holding in Alexium – so, some of you got a heads up that this time I thought it seriously different because I started talking about buying (and, I did) – so, here are some of my thoughts on what happened yesterday – the move which IMO may or may not be complete.

Here is what I saw and what I see. When one finishes thinking about this -------- one begins to wonder ---------- why this setup and perhaps who – although on the latter – my bet is we shall never know.
    My conclusion is ----------- this was a masterful manoeuvre  - beautifully executed – I dips my lid – and, good luck to the new holders – welcome aboard. To those who exited – good luck with the future.

I will just put this stuff up – it is a mixture of what actually happened and what I saw on the leadup – in no particular order

This shot shows what I think was the setup - most probably in the red mark times.

The setup was complete by when you see the 'on your marks 2 very low volume days ---- this is what I said about that

""""22/04/17
    Time:
    07:58:42
    Post #:

is it possible that some interests here are set ------------- ie. 'take your marks' -- 'set' -

and, now, we are in that little period between 'set' and the gun firing - you know - that deadly quiet?????????

If Tuesday wasn't a public holiday - I would say that Monday was a prime candidate for something - (and, of course - our mathematics program is telling us that TODAY is a BIG date) - and, I sure have learnt to not ignore the bloody thing - even though I have no idea what it is telling us, nor do I have any idea why it mystically works dead accurately sometimes.""""

on your marks with text - Copy.png

Next is a pic. I posted of the trigger date of the 22nd - just for a reminder

april 22 low pic.png

Now -- to yesterday ------------- the trap was set - the trap was sprung all day really - don't ask who was selling - the sheep were selling ----------- ask who was buying

Now - who put in the ping ------------- here is the ping

Ping at 1359 - Copy.PNG

from the above -- the rout of the 50 stops began ------------- a beautiful thing to watch if you were the hunter and a dreadful thing to watch if you were caught in the trap

here it is on the minute graph

test ping 13589 - Copy.PNG

So (revisit the first pic in this post) -- all that stock you can see that was brought --- during the last many bars --- go back to my first pic and look at the red lines again ----

Some of that was used in that ping period to drive the stock down through 50 ---------

then, all hell broke loose ----------------- AGAIN -- don't ask who was selling ------------ ASK who was BUYING.

(I bought at 495 btw ---------- with the hunters - they are too smart for me to get in at 49 - they are too high tech for me).

So - as you can see there was a lot of stock soaked up at 49 and 495 ----

ASK what this means from here on in --

is this support?

Clearly someone is buying at these levels ----------------- THINK about what they want from here.

The only real questions for us is ------------- was yesterday it - or will there be some downside left from here??

I am going to look pretty silly if there is a lot of downside - but, I will be holding anyway - I hope you all have a great day.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.