AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

"There could always be a scinario that 50c is strong support and...

1. 83,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "There could always be a scinario that 50c is strong support and a lot of part time traders jumped in at this level (what constitutes sheep?) as a logical entry point. The majority would probably have reasonably tight stops so could cause another wave of selling if we fall from here, also they will be looking to take short term profits if it jumps from here so any move higher will be sold off."

just one thing - where I mentioned sheep -

part of my definition of sheep would be anyone who had a stop loss sitting at 50 ---------

some may consider this as prudent trading tools ---

I consider putting a stop loss at 50 - a BIG fat round number AND a support area -

as presenting your bum to the universe and asking for someone to come along and kick it as hard as they can -

it is a SITTING DUCK

anyone whose stops yesterday were triggered ----------------- you were clearly in the gunsights ------ so much so, that if you looked at the front of your shirt - you would have seen the red dot on it from the laser.

Sorry ----------- that's the truth.

If you got done yesterday ------------- learn from it - it will happen again and again and again if you do the same.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.701K 143.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.