XRG 17.8% 5.3¢ xreality group ltd

My Take

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Don't overlook the dilution that has occurred. If all the shares are issued in the entitlement, since March 21, 2022, the company will have issued roughly 217,600,000 shares, which includes 3 placements since May 2022. I don't feel all this dilution has returned any benefits that have been noteworthy. XRG has over estimated or overhyped the POTENTIAL of this part of the business since it came out. For the 1st time in 3 years as a shareholder, I am thinking of moving on if nothing materializes within the next 6 months, or at max, I will give it until the end of 2024. We no longer hear anything about FREAK Education. The website has said since beginning of 2023 that FREAK is working on creating our education packages, coming in 2023. Doubt that. We also never hear anymore about FREAK expansions. Also, it was either the last quarterly or the one before where earnings were 1 million less than the prior quarter. That was all attributed to FREAK locations. It was mentioned that there were problems at malls, assuming foot traffic. Nothing about FREAK, but with malls. We never get updated PR's either about anything. We wait to find out when quarterlies or annuals come out. New releases are regularly shown for new games at FREAK locations, but we don't know if those are created in house or from 3rd parties. Again, no PR's ever to elaborate. I would not even know about these if I did not look at the FREAK website. I don't want to give up, but I am beginning to sense things I will closely watch. All, just my opinion and still hope for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.008(17.8%)
Mkt cap ! $29.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $20.41K 400.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45730 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 7516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.