XRG 3.77% 5.5¢ xreality group ltd

My Take, page-2

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Not sure if it's 217M shares, Commsec shows 336M shares two years in row then increased to the current 446M shares over next two years. Maybe 117M, so not near the dilution.

Your comments are all well and good but the reality is that shopping centre traffic has probably been lacklustre and our hopes for FREAK have been dashed by other entertainment alternatives and pandemic. Education they have no major competitive advantage, so no wonder no action there. The whole play now mainly rests mainly on the military/law enforcement offering where they appear to have vertical integration (short of actual manufacturing of the devices) which is where their quasi moat advantage lies along with the military background of mgt. The product offering is theoretically crucial and potentially makes the market for them if it is as affordable, flexible, portable and user adaptable as they say. I'm up to my earballs in this one. And I've gone from hold to buy cause I'll participate in capital raise and there is more good news just issued too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $30.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $61.59K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 156159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.