XRG 2.38% 4.1¢ xreality group ltd

My Take, page-6

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Fair observations (note my blank message was my attempt to delete what I'd written and decided didn't need saying), but we have to keep in mind that they are tapping into the positive cashflow from existing iFly and FREAK operations but not necessarily debt, and that's not enough to develop market beating products. And having come through a near death experience with Westpac taking a multi-million bath on their lending to XRG/IDX, XRG would be careful to keep debt levels manageable, so that means capital raise. If what they are doing ends up essentially working effectively, the sales and business potential, given the addressable market, makes these capital raisings essentially moot. We'll find out over the next 6mths or so the extent to which success is had. And for this capital raise, we have to hope the share price holds up well north of the $0.035 raise price, and even better, one of those contracts they said (ie. several within 1-3 mths) actually being awarded before the close date, that'd be nice.
    XRG really needs to be allowed to get on with what they're trying to achieve. And don't we all want police better trained so they don't end up tasering some 96 yr old lady in a Cooma nursing home?!?
    Last edited by Sewerat: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $22.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $5.242K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246267 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.