CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Think can all be put down in one word PIRATES!I dont know who...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Think can all be put down in one word

PIRATES!

I dont know who was around or holding when I met Westmoon before an AGM (may have been an EGM now that I think of it) but we were hammering them hard about PR. Despite our hammering - the SP was moved from around a dollar to around $6 in about 18 months. We thought they could do better because on that road to $6 there were plenty of ups and downs and the thinkong was with good PR the dipped could be smoothed somewhat.

In retrospect, I now think they did EXACTLY what THEY wanted.

Move the price to where they were comfy selling and allow the sp to fall (maybe not to where it is now but fall nonetheless)

IN my mind, once set (after the EGM) the PR machine will kick in again - it may not cick in as long or as hard as the rest of us think it ought to but I suspect it will kick in again nonetheless and tak the price to where they want it next time.

For mine the key this time will be - don't fight it - don't ask and wait for them to do what shareholders think should be done (PR wise etc). While the price moves up (and I thin it will) then hang in there - buy more even - but when it platues or you think they could do more PR wise but they dont do it - SELL!

If you dont pick it so finely - then at least SELL when GT sells - Buy when he buys and sell when he sells - anything else is a punt

It is my opinion 100%%%%%%%%%%%%% He is not here to build shareholder value - he is there to build GT's net worth value.

I dont want to sound patronising or like I am trying to teach someone how to suck eggs. The turht is I was a believer - I still am - but I have also learned an expensive lesson.

WHy am I still around ......simple adage is - better the devil you know than the one you dont know

I have learned a lot - and the lesson I've learned is that GT is not very good at building shareholder wealth - but he has a real knack of building GT wealth - so recognise it and use it to your advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.