IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

my theory and i am normally on teh right track

1. 61 Posts.
    Folks

My thoughts are as such;

This move by martin is very good for the business, I doubt he is going to sell his shares. He recently purchased on market at 14c. It will be good if MR does buy some more and PRR announces that so that this distraction is reduced. (even though he is not a director ? it might be in the interest of PRR to announce to show confidence)

I think this whole move is a strategic plan. I doubt if PRR will be raising money via a capital rising in Australia. However Spring Tree (the monkey on the back) still exists. Which to me means that maybe a US share placement is in the cards (may be in Aug / Sep). There might be a clause that they have already got a good backing from someone and their recommendation is to put another director in to look after their interest etc (hence freeing MR).

This to me makes more sense. I truly believe the shares are undervalued. I did speak to a few higher ups at PRR. No panic in there (rather a lot of enthusiasm and positive approach)...and I got a feeling there might be something happening soon - they just wouldn't let the cat out of the bag yet....and I don?t blame them.

In time we will know if I was right or wrong!

Cheers
    G74

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.