CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

my theory on sp, page-2

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I would tend to agree with some of your comments there... but would like to add.

Listed on ASX300 before end of month..... a big positive for instutions to load up on but they want it at the right price.... these levels look like that price.

Looking after the team from Marshala..... they dont want to issue them shares on the JSE at too high prices which if we were already over 10 cents they would have to. These guys want lots of free shares.

Want to ensure there is lots of cream for the instutions in the UK for the listing there... Again want low prices for the high promotion.

Its just so obvious to me and I am just buying so many of these things its getting silly.....

Just look at the buy/sell ratio 30M to 110M but over the last 3 days the buy side has stayed the same (as well as the sell side... stacked more then Dolly parton) but if we only have 30M to buy HOW??? have we managed to trade about 40M each day for the past 3.... it just shows that buyers are sitting off screen sucking up all of these shares that are getting sold from Mums and Dads...

The downramping is frantic and has become comical and we are now in the last stage of that where the so called long termers are APPARANTLY selling up.....

Cant be long now before we start to go up.....

NOTHING has changed since we were at 9 cents.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.