TBR 0.90% $3.30 tribune resources limited

I've just received a reply from the company (only took one hour...

1. 832 Posts.
    I've just received a reply from the company (only took one hour hour which is pretty impressive).

I have split the email into Q & A format:

(q)You have outlined that you have approx 59025 tonnes of unprocessed ORE (which I would roughly equate to about 23000 ounce of gold). However could you please confirm how much physical bullion you have on hand as I havent been able to locate this.

(a) Unfortunately, this information is not released as the board considers it to be commercially sensitive information

(q)Also in regards to the Rubicon project is there any plans to announce more comprehensive details of the project scope?

(a)The Rubicon proposal is currently being reviewed with the Companys technical consultants and its financiers / bankers and more comprehensive detail will be released when the proposal is finalised.

(q)Likewise for an exciting project like Ghana is there plans to make a separate announcement outlining drilling timetable, potential targets?.

(a) Information concerning the Ghanaian operation is still being assessed by the Companys technical persons and the release of any further information, other than that previously released, could be considered speculative and not within the guidelines of reporting standards as issued by the ASX

Whilst I understand the lack of liquidity in the stock (other then the persistent seller bouncing around 80c!) can hold back the SP and because the company is in such a cash strong position with management owning most of the stock why there possibly isnt a strong drive to promote the company.

(a)The Company is very conscious of its market position and continues to improve its corporate image as a responsible and efficient operator.

I'm still very bullish on Tribune, however I find the secrecy surrounding the onhand bullion puzzling and adds to my suspicion about what corporate moves are going on behind closed doors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
-0.030(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $173.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.33 $3.30 $53.22K 16.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2321 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.