TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

my thinking also

1. 156 Posts.
    ACL will be receiving notification of the profit share at the end of August this was previously touted as
    “Under the terms of the profit sharing agreement between Dr Reddy’s and Alchemia, any monies payable are due 60 days after the end of the respective quarter”

It was evident when we did not get notification at the end of May that this statement should of read

“Under the terms of the profit sharing agreement between Dr Reddyy’s and Alchemia, any monies payable are CALCULATED 60 days after the end of the respective quarter” ACL then invoices Dr Reddys.

Providing Alchemia agrees with the totals then an invoice is raised, if they don’t as in the case of the end of May they query the calculation, this is no doubt why it took so long.

The upside is this, now that they have gone through the process of querying the May calculations they will probably accept the August calculations as they know what to expect and will be able to make an immediate announcement similar to the likes of BTA when they report how much GSK owes them.

So an announcement will be out end of August or within days of the beginning of September.

In relation to the CR, it is scare mongering nothing else IMHO.

The largest shareholders wanted the earnings of fonda and didn’t want it to be used for oncology so they are happy for the IPO to go ahead and probably don’t give a toss about dilution through a US Listing if anything it will help in Audeo shares appreciate.

Audeo will list at a minimum of $5.00 so we will probably get either a 1 AURX to 20 ACL or 1AURX to 40 ACL which would suit me fine as there is no value attributed to Oncology in the current price

ACL.ax will continue to appreciate as it earns more and more $, in addition that will only increase with the Aus$ decline against the US$ and Europe coming on line.

So the things to look forward to are.

Quarter on Quarter earnings guidance from ACL here in Oz

Europe sales will be big and we don’t have to worry about calculating a profit share it was done as a Percentage of sales which is easy to calculate 10% of X = that

Rest of world which contains some very large markets like Japan and China sales will also be big and we don’t have to worry about calculating a profit share

The Nasdaq IPO will immediately give the oncology business a value which we don’t have now so as far as I am concerned its money I don’t have right now because its not represented in the share price.

The other very important thing to remember is this,
    The results of Phase 3 will be disclosed mid 2013 with the IPO completed 2012 year end, be realistic here, No company is going to list on the Nasdaq if there is even a remote chance of failure 6 months later.

ACL are in the know, They have continuous results of Phase 2 and Phase 3 at hand, they are talking with the oncologists and the CROs every day would they be still progressing down a IPO path if they were not seeing significant results and Tumor shrinkage.
    I do not think so.

Can’t see too much down side and I am not ramping because I for one don’t see HC as a market mover

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.