TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Thumbs up from me Dirk. What gets on my goat is that ACL after...

1. 80 Posts.
    Thumbs up from me Dirk. What gets on my goat is that ACL after many years of research and many millions of us shareholders money, came up with the recipe for Fonda.......great invention, needs to be mixed and blended,packaged up and marketed. Dr Reddys in India look good, cheap labour, large presence in the US, etc etc. let's do a deal, you do all the marketing and manufacturing, well split the profits 50/50. As Teddy pointed out, you need a very detailed contract covering every possible scenario for an arrangement of this kind to ever come close to getting your fair share. Not saying Reddys are dishonest ,but can you imagine the sort of "expenses" that could aggressively be added in to COGS? No contract would ever be able to control those "expenses"...an absolute impossibility ! You have a little Aussie company up against the might of a large experienced international organization with years of experience in partnering and assembling international contracts. So we are entitled to half the profits.......the only way should have been a percentage of sales with full access to their data. Simple as that! I am consulting with a Melbourne organization presently that have been approached for a partnership in the UK, similar situation , you have the invention,we do all the marketing , and we split 50/50. This company rejected outright this suggestion, saying it would be ludicrous to contemplate such a deal for the very reasons that I have illustrated. I have been in this share since Meditech days, live and breathe it daily, seen the highs and lows and the frustration that it has bought me and other readers of this forum. Over the years I have accumulated and never sold one share. I try and piece together information from many sources about what's going on,or not. I still believe in ACL, my best guess is that and I'm hoping there is 5 plus in the bank at mths end and we get somewhere in the region of 25 in the next 12 mths. Also agree that rddys will make an offer, around 65 a share A lot of hard work has been going on with Audeo.I think it it going to be HUGE.I am excited personally ,I think this will surprise all of us and agree with Dirk that the share allocation of 40 to 1 and the shares will list at 5 bucks. Been trying to get a handle on VAST,the forgotten asset! Could be 50 million out there for this , would love an update. Some of my research indicates it is being tested in the field, has anyone got any information? So only another 2 weeks of living in hope,just hope that there is still some of that chocolate bar left. CR not an issue imo.Please do your own research as I could well be wrong with the information that I share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.