AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

my thought

1. 1,892 Posts.
    It is not good for frank, but i don't think he will resign at all. He is more likely to need some thing big that can take away from FX scandal.

I'm pondering what it is......MAY be a sudden bid for AMP.

I do believe that buying AMP below 6 dollars or near could create a biggest value and can be a biggest weapon tht may dominate the Financial community in AUSSIE forever and also enable them to have a competitive edge over international peers.

We all know that AMP does whatever they can to strive for restoring shareholder's confidence.....

Unification of both is definitely win-win game. no losers eventuates. It's different from buying overseas operation. This takeover solely points to Australian operation of AMP which is healthy and solid and it is turning positive fund flow now....

IF NAB buys foreign company with highest premium, i will say they are craze, but buying well-known local franchise of AMP at now has a fat chance to be successful....

Don't mention about previous attempt of NAB's takeover offer to AMP when AMP's share was 19 around...

Look, we are looking into future not the past. If AMP's business had exceptional bull market like today, AMP's share would be near 30 and everybody would say cuttino made a good decision....

But it didn't turned that way, ,,,,,rather the other way, and people criticized his action in the past.....

Believe me, buying AMP near 6 dollars is a steal assuming that this market will have a good run over 3-5 years,,,,,

No one knows the future...man,,,,,everything is uncertain....How can NAB create the value without acquiring new business.....?

Do you believe that NAB doing the business like this for good. NO WAY!!! NAB must be pondering analysis of AMP now,,,,they just pretend not to do it...

Many US bank and world bank are in M&A frenzy........
    NAB should be wise and make a brave decision...

Personally, If i were his shoes, i would takeover AMP...

If he doesn't, i still don't care.....

This is just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.826B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.