AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

Dear Brian 11,The problem with your thoughts as expresed is the...

1. 831 Posts.
    Dear Brian 11,

The problem with your thoughts as expresed is the problem with the assumption that all good things last forever and if they are AUSSIE (whatever that means) it is even better.

Why would anyone believe that buying AMP for anything at this stage whether it is for below $6.00 or above that is a good buy other than a Goodbye??

This is another of the small fortunes Corporate Australia and industry is best known for the world over. A small fortune from speding a big one down that is.

Your confidence in AMP delivering or doing its best for its shareholders is equal to that of the 'Old Bugger' who stood up in the last shareholders meeting of the Bond Corporation after Bond had stolen and lied to and from them and yelled "Three Cheers for Mr. Bond...Hip Hip" and nother equally AUSSI proud bunch with as few brains yelled in unison "Hooray".

Unification is a better game. I think what you are echoeing here is the sentiments of the AMP board and the NAB boards. This thing is a game. At someone elses money and someone elses expense. Why? there's no refree. Knott has his Balls (if he has any) in a knot as do the others. Members of Parliament leave their brains behind once their advisors and minders go home. They know just as little so they cannot argue or carry a brief in Parliament.

Remember Paul Keating the Treasurer revealing in parliament once that the NAB was insolvent and everybody laughed? well see this is what I mean y ignorance. But listen he was not ar from the truth. he was referring to a hypothesis based on model created by a well known group of bankers and actuaries. If some hypothetical even had occurred (not impossible or improbable) at the time when economic conditions were such the bank would have collapsed. But yes as a banana republic, we had and still have our currency on a dirty float, our reserve bank is still lender of last resort
    and performance based on good strong fundamentals are still not the criteria for running a bank

We have not had a bank collapse because of the policies adopted following the collapses of the State Banks of South Australia and Victoria. These policies literally provide for the government of the day to support the four major banks at all costs.

NAB does not even know how to value a foreign company let alone know if they are premuim or discount for the goods. They have demonstrated that well and truly to everyone. What they do overseas is wank. They takwe your money and mine in a monopoly (or oligopoly) they enjoy including deposits from ceterlink reciepients and go abroad where they are flattered to the point of dropping their professional dacks.

The man with the Big Ears who preceded Ciocutto was no different. Hehid his marbles and cocealed the smell of his professional fa rts very very cleverley. As long as you belong to a special social pedigree, you too can be chairman of an AUstralian ple of money. If you are a Union leader or gay or other professional minority you too can aspire to the same post, but there is one rider, you must have the political connections or you are simply another AUSSIE> If thats good enough for you then God help YOU>

If NAB takes over AMP where they have already locked themselves to a very large amount, it will make no difference. It makes no difference even if they breach all of the disclosure rules and discuss their very vulnerable positions to only eachother and leave everyone else out.

As for me, the Chinaman at the Kerb provides me with 10% per week. I do not question his morals or his modus operandi. because at the end of the day whether you like it or not, it is not illegal boat loads that will dominate you, but the inefficiency and wanton corruption by your government and its seleazy appointees in authority that will sell you like so much white flesh in the 1940 markets and dance halls of Shanghai.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.