There are many that after hearing friends that have been making...

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    There are many that after hearing friends that have been making money after buying Shares on the ASX for and Investment or trading they get their interest stimulated as almost everyone wants to make money.
    There are lost of alike stories out there of people starting in the wrong way and end up loosing lots of money because not aware of what the market it's capable of or they might believe they understand the market after watching few videos on youtube following some famous "traders on twitter or other social media that have turned 5k into 100k 500k one million etc." that give away some tips of how to trade highlighting strategies that work with support and resistance levels and many others thing that they are correct but deftly not enough to keep you out of trouble.
    Some food for your thoughts....

A classic statement after a person lost money from inexperience on the stock market or other markets...
    -Well I didn't know much about trading/investing I lost lots of money and now I am scare to pull the trigger or but shares for investment...

The above is equal to a statement saying:
    Well I didn't know much about medicine I did few Surgery and a kill few people...

I took medicine as example because to be a Surgery doctor require lots of knowledge and trading stand on the top among the most difficult thing to do specially if you embrace it as full time job.

A proper education from professional it's a MUST,and the time that a person need to became successful and acquire the right skills and knowledge it's counted in years and not moths or weeks.

Many little public company are destined to FAIL and during this process they become instrument of the market makes to make money and who pays the bills are the less experience...

Price of securities get push up on hot air and smashed down shortly after as the "Big Boys" and professional lock in the profit and leave the poor inexperience people in loss. Remember and this and it's common people mistake... once you are in red/paper loss o what ever you what to call it you have all ready lost part of your money If someone tell you "you only loose if you sell" once the price fall back from your original buy price well those people are delusional and have poor understanding of the market. Once the share price decline from your entry price you have physically
    Lost some money.

One thing to keep in mind is that company are made by people ( directors ect) and many people are Dishonest and greedy specially the money are involved and the stock market is all about money.

When you read a company announcement don't take everything for good, not all the shine glitters are gold...

There is so much more about this topic... but I hope that and newbies that might came across this two lines get the drift of what they need.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.