My Thoughts for newbies Traders and Investors, page-3

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I Stark there is lots of good education that you can find with books, online education videos from prop trading firms as well has podcast where they interview very successful traders that always shares experience and thoughts. I am happy to recommend few that I have fund very valid and helpful,
    but you need to be smart and pay attention beside what they say or write also about the persons and books that are mention and link to those as well to expand your resources.

you need to learn about:

1-Risk management & position sizing
    2-technical analysis and tape reading
    3-Trading Psychology
    and more but the 3 above are vital.

-Treding Psychology :
    -Dr Brett Steenbarger he has written may books and you can find many podcast and interview and videos online and he also has a webpage with a useful blog. if you not big into reading look up for their audio books. I suggest to look up this interview on youtube - Three powerful techniques for changing your trading psychology Dr Brett S.
    - Mark Douglas you can easy find the audiobook " Trading in the zone" and it's good stuff I recommend it just look it up it's free.

Technical analysis:
    There are many good once specially from the pioneer of trading, but I believe the book from Anna Coulling " A complete guide to volume price analysis " is a good one even if more recent and she mention all the pioneers so you can link up to more TA books, look for the pdf...

Trading:
    "One Good Trade" a must read or audio book from Mike Bellafiore

Risk management & position sizing:
    just look it up you'll find some good stuff the subject it's pretty straightforward

Channel to follow on youtube & twitter and websites

1- Chat with traders, awesome channel hips of awesome guest and from this you can link to a lot a good traders that you should follow.
    2- UK spread betting, good channel short input good education from TA to FA
    3- SMB capital a very good prop trading firm from New York Run by Mike Bellafiore and Steve Spencer two awesome trader, recommend to subscribe on their web site.

This shud give you a good start and keep on linking and discover more...

All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.