AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

my thoughts from todays agm, page-17

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Evening IGO4IT

I don't fully understand certain parts of your post, but agree with plenty.

Not for one moment do I expect an announcement every week (nor do I think does anyone else) and at no stage did I write anything of the kind in my summation. But I believe we can and should do better.

I am sincerely not trying to engage in any sort of battle with you here, especially as you probably know more of the tech side of things than I do, but I think it's pertinant to remind all that I'm not talking about incessant ramp - I'm talking about ensuring an increased awareness of AAR to not just the market at large, but to you, me and all other 'current' holders. We deserve to be informed, very clearly and very concisely, at all times.

One line you posted regarding attracting investors via marketing confused me. You stated that "investors don't speculate, they invest in miners!!!". I would have thought that you are an investor who is currently continuing to 'invest' your money in AAR, so the meaning of your point, I respectfully put to you, is confusing to me. Maybe not to others, but it is to me.

I work on the theory that people such as yourself have a fair idea of the stock market and mining. Therefore, you must have a strong inkling/belief that we will indeed eventually become a miner, but at this stage we aren't a miner, yet you are continuing to add to your investment in our company. So, surely that means there are plenty of people out there who invest in speculative companies who are potential/possible miners, but not 'miners' right this very minute. (I'm tired - I think that makes sense!:)

Why I believe the marketing of our company is so important is because at some stage in the future, we will require an injection of funds to continue to sure up just how much gold, copper, zinc, silver etc. we have.

If marketing doesn't improve, we will be raising funds from an undervalued base that will cost Angus, JJ, You, Me and every other shareholder unnecessary dilution.

Like you, I also want to see actions take place such as feasability for KP and some estimates in Feysville and something being done on VRD. I guarantee you that NO-ONE involved in AAR would consider themselves to be "news numb" on these issues!

Anyway, thanks for your kind words. Hopefully you continue see enough potential in AAR to continue to increase your investment in our company.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.