AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Good morning RM,I think my post was not clear enough about teh...

1. 519 Posts.
    Good morning RM,

I think my post was not clear enough about teh investors don't speculate point & pls take opinion as an alternative opinion.

am I an investor? yes I am, but carrying a lot of risk that BIGGER invetors will not carry.

once a spec company (non-producer) starts producing metals of any capacity from any project, they become RE-GRADED under a different catergory in the eyes of BROKERS & FUND MANAGERS & institutional buyers.

Production of any metals makes AAR a MINER & that attracts AUTOMATIC investors to AAR from BROKERS & FUND MANAGERS.

Regrading of AAR as a miner not spec stock is a totally different game. you don't need to attract investors individually by marketing your company but rather convince brokers & fund managers becuase they buy on behalf of many investors in shapes of super funds & investment packages, etc....

so in my & your superfund, we may actually have some shares if we care to know in many companies in Australia & may be overseas (subject to each fund structure of course) but me & you DIDN'T physcially ask our superfund manager to whether we like any particular company in our fund or not, we just gave them the money by force from our wages & they made the decision that seemed ok by them NOT by us, while it is our money!!!

Fund managers & brokers & institutional buyers are the so called "sophisticated investors" & they're so sophisticated because they have MORE MONEY coming to them every minute & they have 1 golden rule which is = THEY MUST CONTINUE TO BUY SHARES & TAKE LESS RISK!!

Less risk means diverisfy, more companies, high/low profile, NO SPECS in mining sector & ONLY MINERS in mining sector!

why they make that choice? because mining sectors has plenty of miners & they don't want to get the FEW FOLDS return with high risk but rather get a moderate SAFE return because obviously the manager would like to keep the books look profitable & not lose his/her job for any unpopular decision & for what reason? to give more return to superfunds owners?? they never complain & can't complain!! so safe is the way!!

These guys are the ones that once we have metals will pay 45c for our share with no issues & may even pay $2.00 if they see DIVIDENDS & POTENTIAL GROWTH is reasonable NOT EXCELLENT just reasonable & most importantly see us as a SAFE miner.

I know that many will laugh at the concept that someone is thinking that AAR may be even above 20c but I go back & say that AAR as a spec & AAR as a miner could possibly be looked at as almost 2 different companies!!

shares holders in the 2 occassions will be TOTALLY different & number of directors will increase, every big holder in that case will have a representative in board meetings, etc.... that will create a lot more FORCED energy by shareholders towards management.

Back to the marekting point: at this stage of AAR, you say marketing needs to be improved & I agree with you that marketing is always good for any business!

but focusing on the current stage of the company, I think marketing will not RE-GRADE AAR, it may raise awareness & may highlight some facts that we COULD be re-graded in future but I think the biggest focus at this stage (FORM MY OPINION) is to show the world that we are taking some serious MEASURABLE steps towards becoming a miner because we must understand that we have to be REGRADED FIRST by producing any metal for sophistacted investors to start throwing some change in your company!!! & after these sophisticated invetors ONLY - not the likes of me - join the company then we'll see BIG SUSTAINABLE incresae in share price!!

marketing our potential will never RE-GRADE us but will keep us informed, which is obviously a dream for all AAR holders but IN MY OPINION will not attract MUCH more buying attention from what we have already!

it will attract some small risk takers like myself & ONLY will buy shares with their HIGH RISK portion of thier portfolio but WILL NOT attract the big boys!!

so basically, you think more investors like me could push the SP to 15 -20c, while I think that the so called "sophisticated investors" will be the ones to push us up to that level & not investors like me!

therefore, you think marketing will push us higher becuase it will attract investors like me while I think FOCUSING on getting things done FASTER will shorten our wait until the sophisticated investors join in!

I still enjoy the idea that we could be more INFORMED with details of projects & look forward to it!

I'm still buying RM & have great faith in projects handled by AAR.

pls let me know if you need more info on my idea mate, I'm happy to explain further any point!

cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.