AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

my thoughts from todays agm, page-4

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Outstanding summary Reichman, I would give you more thumbs up if I could.

"Marketing" is a key to the success of any business from the corner warung in Indonesia to major corporations. Without it you are dead in the water.

I'm not talking of BS marketing like the latest 6 pack instant success formula (rolol). I am talking of factual delivery of what you have and what are the benefits of being a part of a company or utilising a service or buying a product.

AAR management have demonstrated they couldn't market a packet of tooth picks succesfully, let alone an Koongie or an "elephant" suh as VRD.

What AP communicated to the meeting should be communicated to all. Not just those who had a cup of tea and a shortbread bikkie at the AGM.

They give me no confidence at all in this regard as you know.

PK has always been honest and forthright with me, something AP has never been. He is little more than rude and arrogant via phone or email.

JJ disappoints me, I gave him far more creedance than I should have. He knows what to do but sits on his hands in regard to the aspect we speak of. Even permitting such an attrocious standard to be applied to the website, of which started out so good initially.

They are sitting on great resources and potential, that isn't in question. But I am 52 now and was 49 when I first came across AAR. Do I give another 3 years (my semi-retirement plan is 3-5) or do I move on?

My sentiment now remains at "None" until I mull this over for a little longer. I have a real "elephant" with excellent management and promotion in hand elsewhere. I will now mull over do I stay with AAR and give them the benefit of the doubt or now do as mowibble has done and gazzat is considering.

As someone once correctly stated to me, just because you are good as a mechanic it doesn't mean you will be good at running a mechanical workshop business.

Loyalty is a product of good management, I am not sure if I have placed mine correctly in this regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.