AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

my thoughts from todays agm, page-6

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Thanks Sirdean and lostitall for your comments.

Sirdean. If my rundown has indeed inspired you to get back in, I would very strongly wish to reitterate to you and all current and/or future investors of the need to contact our company by email or phone re. the benefit moving forward of self promotion.

As I indicated in my report from the AGM, I fervently believe we need as many investors as possible to take a small piece of time from their day to contact head office re. the need to increase the clarity and the amount of information that gets released to the market.

This is the time where we have a realistic chance to shine. Our companies management will surely take heed of the need to self-promote if enough of us remind them of its importance.

Thanks again Folks
    RM

P.S. Just read you post Hangseng before I signed off on this one. What you wrote only goes to further highlight the need of us to help ourselves by contacting the company in our droves.
    I know we shouldn't have to do it, but I'm convinced that we have A+ expertise in the tech side of our company, but promotion isn't our strong suit (LOL - that maybe a tad of an understatement!).

Therefore, I believe we need to be pro-active in helping our tech-minded, non-marketing folk at the coalface become more aware of the need to put 'our story' out to the market at large.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.