AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

My thoughts on AHZ, page-134

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I would be interested in 'why' long termers would want out at this time, they could possibly say so but wouldn't want to be bothered by the 'attack brigade' and apart from being so over it.

One reason maybe, imo, that they see this as continuing to languish in the medium term, that is a fair call, anyone in the past that did sell have been spot on the money!

Public opinion is a fickle beast, anyone getting out is 'weak', anyone getting in is 'smart', .... though that may be so at these prices!

'Getting a sustainable growth in revenue...' has to be married up to a sustainable decline in cash burn, imo, one without the other may retard the bottom line.

Talk of 'weak' hands is the current 'boogie man' fear/reason why the sp is where it is ..... , turn the company around once and for all and forget about the 'blame' game.

Fact: 'Weak' hands in the past could definitely be equated to 'smart' hands.

Jury out at the moment, to come back with either a yah or nay, meanwhile remember that ALL previous holders have kept this company going!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.