AVR 9.68% $11.90 anteris technologies ltd

My thoughts on AHZ, page-135

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yep. Well said.

People get out of stocks for a number of reasons... and NOT necessarily because they want to.. or because they don't like and love the business, story or company prospects...

How about because they have to, or are made to...

(By management not valuing risk and skin in the game and respecting their positions as OWNERS THE BUSINESS>>>>) Or for other personal financial reasons?

...this is why governance and doing the right thing by small shareholders matters people..

And support of the true believers matters.. over the manchancer instos and short term traders. IT BLOODY WELL matters!

Frankly all this talk of "Weak hands" and "losers" gives me the sh!ts...

Did anyone see 4corners last night? That maybe people can't stomach the risk anymore and simply have to get out?? That their bank manager gives em a call?

Don't talk to me about "weak hands"... what a load of BS management speak...

What do all these big time brokers and instos and the financial adviser crowd REALLY know about RISK?... Did they/ do they actually personally have THEIR OWN PERSONAL MONEY in the stock?

They know F all about risk....

Don't talk to me about being a "loser" or having "weak hands"..

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RISK. Here me? (That includes everyone in management of these sort of companies I might add)...

Unless you held/ hold the stock...

(Generic comments, GLTAH, all IMHO, I wish you well and Yeh I know you all don't care, but at least I knew about what holding risk means/meant).. Cheerio
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 22/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
1.050(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $251.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.90 $10.85 $504.4K 45.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.