AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

I am not really concerned with how people on here or the wider...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am not really concerned with how people on here or the wider market perceive past or present holders. I don't apply labels like that because I think people have their own reasons for getting out of a stock. It is a legitimate question to ask "Why not get out of the stock now if you want to get out" - the answer, as it often is, are that people are irrational. Or part of it. The other is that it is a continuum rather than a binary answer. Someone might want to get out, but also not take the paper loss they are currently sitting on.

With no guarantee of future success they may just be waiting for the next Pump And Dump to get out. This is a legitimate strategy if you don't need the cash right now. Those that do need the cash right now have likely already taken the loss.

So, even if those stock does turn around you can't know that it has turned around, properly, until after the fact. When you can look back at a graph when 2 years from now the SP is sitting at whatever multiple it is now. So, it's still very tempting to sell out once you've closed your loss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.