AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Common sense and practical post. Ive been thinking about my acid...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Common sense and practical post.

Ive been thinking about my acid test for sept 4c and then dec 4c / half yearly.

Costs per year are about $35m
    To break even - we need revenue on average $8.75m per quarter
    So going forward i would expect revenue above $7.5m for this quarter a minimum.

Previously david st denis hinted breakout performance for July and also its been raised ahz's strategy to put a rep in every 3d operation is having payoff with corrrect usage, keeping that account, winning other accounts for products such as neocell.
    Hence i think achievable. Its called building solid foundations rather than selling for short term numbers.

Its a reasonable jump from the previous 2 quarters but imo very doable and the foundations laid for growth by WP's smarter strategy of winning and keeping and growing more from each customer account.

Ok so if we only hit $7.5m for sept, the pace for the next quarter MUST increase.

At this point in time im expecting 10 to 15% growth quarter on quarter based on several years of revenue growth at about 50%.

10% qoq growth hits $8.25m
    15% qoq growth hits about $8.5m for dec 4c quarter.

Is this realistically achievable?
    Well yes and especially if you count Adelaide hospital. Note i have no idea about revenue timeframe or amount but im guessing coming in dec 4c period and of a substantial amount.

At this point we should have revenue at least equal to costs. This is my acid test!

Further into the future - jan to jun 2018, id like to think further revenue increases compounding even further and account winners such as TAVR start having a compounding effect similar to 3D winning other accounts. Im assuming FDA approval for TAVR in the next 3 to 6 months. At this stage, revenue per quarter is anyones guess but im wanting to see more than $8.75m per quarter and growing. With solid foundations and a sales team committed to support the products rather than make a quick sale, get your commission and bolt to the next hospital.

Thats my acid test and basic thought process. Ive been patient with jan to jun 2017 as i could see WP taking a step backwards with training and working out how to use 3Ds uniqueness to sell cc, neo, and vascucel. Soon TAVR will recreate our uniqueness even further.

Regardless from here on out my expectations increase substantially based on solid foundations.

Everyone will have different numbers. These are my minimums to keep me invested.

As usual dyor and gltah
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.