RMS 2.84% $2.17 ramelius resources limited

I'm no charting expert but I thought I'd share my thoughts on...

1. 89 Posts.
    I'm no charting expert but I thought I'd share my thoughts on the current RMS chart. I'm not sure how much value charting has on a stock like RMS but we have had some good volumes of late so it may come into play somewhat.

The main line I'm looking at is that top trendline, which has been providing resistance since November. The black candle is todays data (had to manually draw it in as incredible charts is delayed for a few more hours). its sitting right on it, and you could possibly say there is a bit of a wedge with the dotted line that I've drawn underneath.

If we open up tomorrow, we may see some good movement north, though indicators are a bit in overbought territory, and there is that big gap below to fill. If we drop below 0.62 we could be looking down to 59 cents again, but with the good fundamentals I don't see this as being too likely.

Please take all of this with a grain of salt/as a prompt for discussion only, as I am definitely no expert on this, just wanted to share my current thoughts - happy for you to disagree!

Tomorrows trading could be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.060(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.17 $2.10 $3.325M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 178613 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 51601 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.