KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

My thoughts on KTE, page-2

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    hmm interesting thoughts I agree with some points here and there, but I think overall most of what you mentioned is not important, I look at KTE this way it is not the share I want to marry and see grow old in my portfolio I just want to take her to IPO screw her as hard as I can then dump her off and on to the next one.

Let me explain first comparing aqua metals a lead recycling company with mears technologies I don't think that works very well they aren't even in similar sectors, you can't use placement in one company to estimate the value of another company, take for instance what do you think they would be willing to pay for facebook pre ipo placement vs what I would be will to pay mears technologies just imagine the difference would be huge.

I also don't claim to be an nasdaq IPO expert, but the hype on kte if mears were to list would be fierce, just look at BLT recently not one person out of hundred maybe thousands of posters though, it would do anything, but skyrocket after listing, people were talking $5 a share by the close of the day and what happened it halved, if you think you can have any idea what so ever 6 months out from what the market will be like or you can pluck an IPO price out of the sky, you need to get your head out of the clouds, the truth is no one has a clue.

This brings me to what I do know and that is when they do list, whatever they have banked up these years or spent the $14milllion on developing they will bring it all out and pump it as hard, even if its a complete turd they will shine that baby up till it looks like gold.

So weather or not mears is as great as it claims to be to me it doesn't even really matter to be honest, if you buy now and they do IPO in the next 6 months you will be laughing your ass off all way to the bank as you will make most of your money on the pre IPO hype, it will probably be sold off hard the day after it actually launches.

The real question is will they really have an IPO in the next 6 months, the research shows they are slow, but I think the fact they took that loan/investment whatever it was shows they are going to do it they basically have to they are committed, it's coming probably early next year.

As for my position I don't hold yet as I think the timeline is still way too long for most these days and I think the bad market will help squeeze the price down bit more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.