MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

My thoughts on MJP

1. 12 Posts.
    I have to say that I have been surprised by the level of doom and gloom on this site regarding MJP.

I should say that this is my first ever venture into shares and as soon as the price increased rapidly I sold off enough to get my stake back so I have a few thousand now and they are all for free, so to speak. My background is in the Aircraft and space industry and I am frankly surprised at peoples expectations of this company in regards to time scale.

Getting a reliable, efficient and approved aircraft takes a huge amount of time and money, I guess some on here are great investors but most likely know little of aircraft development so this has come as a shock to them.

Personally I think the project is coming along ok with the resources that they have. Now many of you seasoned investors keep banging on about the company and their PR side, well it is and aircraft company NOT a PR one, would you rather them spend all their time sending little love notes to everyone or working on the project.

As I say I am new to investing but from what I understand if you don't like how a company operates or have no confidence with it there is nothing stopping you selling and moving on, but I really can't see why you would spend hours on here slagging off the company. Surely that can only have the effect of damaging the company and YOUR shares, and threats of legal action, what the hell is that going to do to help it.

I understand that there is real risk with this one, so sure only venture what you can afford to loose and go along for the ride. It is your hard earned money, you choose what to do with it.

Anyway that is just my thoughts and I am sorry if I have offended anyone, I personally have confidence in the product and look forward to being a very small part in it's success.

Regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.