MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

My thoughts on MJP, page-2

1. 334 Posts.
    You are absolutely correct with many of the points that you have made in your post. As it turned out for you and your own situation, you did the right thing in selling when you did. Great move as a self proclaimed first time share investor. It does indeed take a long time to develop complex inventions like these, but after more than 30 years, it would be time to start gift wrapping the product and spending more time and effort in promoting and selling it. Daily love notes as you call them, could also be called Regular Market Updates and it would only take a single enthusiastic PR trained person to maintain a dedicated website on which even the tiniest date tagged advancements could be posted. However, in MJP's case, information is being scattered among several different platforms (e.g. FaceBook, YouTube & their own website). One should not have to do so much detective work to find much needed information. The Martin Jetpack gained their flying approval from the Civil Aviation Authority of NZ some time ago, so why not release more manned flight videos much earlier? With the share price dropping as it has been, this should be seen as an indication that people are losing faith in their investment and that confidence needs to be rebuilt. Turning up at the Paris Airshow and then publically stating their intention to offer attendees French Champagne from a spring water type dispenser is definitely something that I would not do, especially on a tight budget and when $500,000 have been spent on marketing expenses last financial year. As an positive example, take a look at some of these enthusiastic YouTube entrepeneurs, who have gained a following of millions of people, promoting ideas on how to apply make-up or how to furnish appartments. Then signing huge contracts with rich global companies. It needs someone with the same enthusiasm to head their PR department, then allowing their technicians to do their own thing, as you rightly said. Anyway, I am always relieved when I hear at least something form this company. Thanks for 'listening' and absolutely no offense taken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.