MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

my thoughts on mpo, page-3

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    hi Pukin,

Good post you tell it as it is, and your post explains pretty well why most of us keep holding onto our MPO shares dispite the frustration in the shareprice performance.

I think it will be the oil production that will eventually open the eyes of the market first.

Once te dollars are coming in, and the oil production keeps increasing the interest in MPO will awaken imho.

Like many holders I bought into MPO because of the Canadian shale gas potential, but for now the first upside will probably come from the Canadian oil.

But saying that, all projects of MPO being in Canada, Australia or South Africa are first class imho.

But we need MPO to speed things up although commonsense teaches us that this is not always possible.

I am frustrated but certainly not trowing in the towel as the potential is clearly written on the wall for all to see.

And it will only take a minor occurence to get all the value unlocked, being it either the 2000 or 3000 bod being reached , a last scramble for the left over independent CSG tenements in Queensland by the majors, or a succesfull gas well in Canada by either MPO or its close neighbours.

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.