NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I think some people are too overly concerned about the spending...

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I think some people are too overly concerned about the spending rate, while ignoring everything that is being set up, how established and how far advanced Nor already is.
    They don't need to spend 3m this quarter, and it's still a good position they are in with 3m in the bank (closer to 2 now).
    Deals with telcos sound very close, and that would resolve cash issues.
    Even if there was a CR, I think it would be highly likely we would see a sudden influx of great news that would send the price higher beforehand.
    Why would people sell now? It's unlikely there are many holders left upfront at 4c, and with so much potential and Telco deals ahead, why would anyone sell now?
    Some of you are overreacting like usual with the cash burn issue, and at 3.9c, this is already well priced in. Nor should be much more than 4c based on how advanced they are, and what is likely in the coming month or 2 alone.
    You need to spend/invest to make $, they've done exactly that to get where they are now, progress well ahead of expectations.
    Now it's time for that spend to pay off in the form of big Telco deals and corporate customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.