NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

my thoughts on NOR, page-35

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I think it's clear WP revenue hasn't delivered as expected and WP has become a means to an end really at this point in time. (I reckon that will change with message and data) but read between the lines of the statement below and the change in priorities to the telcos away from WP.

"We’ve also laid the groundwork for a number of potential commercial agreements with several Mobile Telco firms, based in part on our superior App store positioning, our unique federated network architecture, and the desire of Mobile Telco’s around the world to offer competitive alternatives to Over the Top competitors. Our investment in achieving World Phone “Number 1” historical App Store rankings around the world has had a key role to play in this, and I look forward to a number of these discussions potentially coming to fruition in the coming quarter"

In other words the fact that WP has been so popular on the app store has helped them secure the interest of the telcos. This interest then needs to be maintained, hence the continued advertising push. The telcos will come from the regions where WP is fairing well on app annie. EG: Carab, mid east, South East Asia and Africa. Is this why android is way behind ios as they only need to prove uptake from ios to gain telcos interest? Clearly it's Corona and partnerships are the focus. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.