NOR 2.50% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

my thoughts on NOR, page-57

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    There's plenty of good news and potential big deals, the updates are very promising.
    I think the price has already bottomed out, there's been no genuine sellers over the last fortnight, just bots selling to themselves, and very low volumes.
    Sellers have already sold out and moved on, majority long term holders who wouldn't be selling now at a loss, especially with so much likely to be signed up in the coming month.
    There share price would have shot up if the cash flow was a bit better, but I'm expecting not much to happen immediately either way.
    It's more a question of how the buyers could try to manipulate panic and buy in a bit cheaper, perfect timing for telco deals. I won't use old Billy as an example, so instead I will make up a completely random name.. say Dilly Buckworth wants some panic and stacks a 2m sell order at 4.1 (always far enough away to be safe), because he wants to buy a decent parcel at 3.7.. Then sell out when it picks up a few points, and repeat.
    There will be some decent buyers waiting to pounce, and hoping for a slight drop.. but I'm hopeful the market pays more attention to the updates, because the spending is exactly what Nor had anticipated, the capital raising $ has been used as intended to get them where they are now - heading towards major telco deals! At 4c, everything negative is well and truly priced in and already well oversold.
    This company has a massive future, and it's about to be realised in the coming month..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.509K 61.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5344 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 45549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.