LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

my thoughts on this stock please read

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    read malays comment.. so the only thing we can be looking at atm is TA... looking at the charts.. we can see its found support above 4.1C, now keep in mind we are at low volume.. it doesnt seem the uptrend has started yet otherwise we may have been seeing up on low volume..just seems to be going sideways at the moment..

Taken the last run was because of a breakout in london.. we are just simply following their trading. Keep in mind at the moment.. it may take some time for normal trading to commence especially with penny stocks with all the financial problems going on and some funds not trading as per usual, especially given the exchanges the stock is listed on, for this one LSE and ASX. Also keep in mind.. there's a great emphasis on health and biotech investment as opposed to mining at the moment

If there was a run before, it would most likely happen again.. with our without an announcement, however if there is a announcement then there would be a definite run occuring. We are looking for something before, now im sure if someone started accumulating, and those *possibly those that are trying to keep the price down* saw this, then it would cause a run.

This stock has been known to run..especially in london and then consolidate quickly under lower levels. Therefore this stock may be being manipulated.

Im presuming that a JV partner has been chosen, however a right time to announce this would be once Final End of Year OY chinese date is out and.. sp has consolidated a higher price.. as i beleive the runs arent being started by individuals moving in or even smaller funds. Its because its being controlled.. and regulated to bring in attention for more people to buy in.

Once a higher overall SP has been reached, the JV partner will be announced.. but that means we would have to help it reach those levels.

Just my thoughts on this stock

AmO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.067K 563.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 530925 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3295403 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.