MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

My thoughts on what matters to MNK, page-2

1. 16,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    Good post, and great starting point for constructive debate, either in the affirmative or not (as you rightly invite).

A large thrust of your argument hinges around MNK not having to front up too much capital to fund the set-up and enrolment of the aGVHD and back pain trials because "MSB has already funded most of it!".

Which begs the questions of: "Well, if that's the case, why do they need MNK at all? As a shareholder, why would you be happy for your company to have come all this way, funding everything itself, and then - right before the potential point of maximum value inflexion - some random third party is brought in to participate in all the upside from here? After all, as we have established MNK isn't exactly in a financial position to pay top dollar for the privilege."

Also, why is the discussion confined just to MNK?
    Given all the positive announcements you list from the past 6 months (which follow on from all the great many other positive announcements made in preceding years), what about other prospective partners that might be even more impressed than MNK? What about the seven potential partners that management was quotedearlier this year as being in active partnering negotiations with the company?
    What about Celgene, for that matter, who - unlike MNK - could cut a $500m check as easily as you and I are able to flick on a light switch?
    Why are there no other partners appearing on the scene after all the progress that has been made over so many years? (Genuine question)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.