MSB 3.42% $1.21 mesoblast limited

My thoughts on what matters to MNK, page-8

1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8392
    Seems like holders of MSB would like to have an each-way bet when it comes to the nature of prospective funding partner for MSB: most of the time all I heard and read here was about the potential for mega partnering deals given the incredible value of MSB's development programs and now you are telling me the appeal of MNK is that it is - in fact - not a big player and that it will be modest in its expectations given it only will only need to be called on for small quantum of capital.

(Why, before I went to some length to demonstrate that MNK did not have the financial capacity that was commonly believed, you yourself were arguing that one of the attractions of MNK as a potential partner is that they did have the capacity to spend up big. Now the opposite is the appeal of MNK.)

And I certainly never came across the view - while the Celgene story was still running hot - that Celgene were not appropriate partners because they were too big, had too much money and therefore would have been too greedy (!)

However the theme of MNK needing to diversify its revenues has been quoted by analysts and Michael Schuester in the Cell & Gene interview on the 27th April 2017 also mentioned MNK's need to diversify its revenue as 30% is coming from a single product.

Yes, they need to diversify Revenues. Tell me, how much revenue does MSB offer them in this regard? PS. Referencing M. Shuester's interpretation of MNK's strategy isn't exactly what I'd call an impartial source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.