ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

my thoughts - wegian

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    The only thing I am looking foward to from the pending announcement is who are the investors and the additional further details they provide.

Its crazy to see the frustration flying round this forum about ramping up as well as down. Accusations and talk of legal action is just insane and I believe this is the way we are all going to a certain degree.

Just remember we have invested our hard earned money into this company and we are all sailing the same ship, if she sinks then so do we.

Seriously though to be even be doing business with China Mobile and have exclusive rights with them is pretty special. To have the largest mobile phone retailer in China pre installing our software on their phones is worth smiling at. To have the only legal mobile phone operated lottery in China is incredible for a company of this size.

My personal opinion is that when this becomes popular and becomes widely used (6-12 months imo) this company should be making serious cash and the days of shares being bought at 1.2c will be long gone.

The downside is we as investors have no communication from management verbally or typed and are ripping annoucements to pieces to try and reassure ourselves that this is a good investment.

These are my thoughts but deffo needed a change of direction on this forum as Abas7 and Aggie62 and others are turning this forum into a battle ground which isnt the purpose of this site. These childish cat fights provide little insight to help others old and new into why this is a good or bad investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.