ODA 2.70% 19.0¢ orcoda limited

my thoughts - wegian, page-15

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439

Organic,

So........ what you're asking is...... how can I possibly back up what I'm saying about the sort of confidentiality I'm not even supposed to know about? My brain is rupturing trying to answer that one.

I don't need cold hard facts to back up a hypothesis based on feel and logic. That's all we can do on these forums - hypothesise, isn't it?

If SMA were under your leadership, I imagine "a competent Board would provide updates to the market about progress or address shareholders concerns to avoid such guesswork by sh."

And, under your leadership, avoiding guesswork by shareholders would be a much higher priority than pleasing the world's biggest telco with 600m+ customers that could make or break your fortunes - AND the fortune of shareholders.

Because that's wise.

I do admit, I can't understand why we haven't been furnished with the financials of the VodOne deal in particular. But I trust the reason we're not being told isn't because management is too stupid to understand it's what shareholders would like to hear. These guys have been in China a long time - I suspect they know more about managing relationships with the Chinese better than you and I - and I trust their judgement more than I trust my own in knowing how to run the company. And backing me is the fact that they are motivated by the same thing as you and I.... success.

It is, as I said, merely a hypothesis, to which I am entitled.... but just as you say I'm not furnished with all the facts to comment with any certainty, neither are you.... unless you're a fly on the wall of every board meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.