IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

So lots of conjecture in the air at the moment and ideas flying...

1. 3,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    So lots of conjecture in the air at the moment and ideas flying around everywhere.

Super pit - I do not think so. We have not drilled deep enough at Majestic ( thanks Shimmer ) to be able to suggest that. What we can definitely have there are multiple shallow pits supplying high grade ore.

If you had to stereotype CC what type of person would you go for??? Is he extroverted, over the top full of himself??

No IMHO he is hardworking, relatively reserved, a person who would rather under promise and then over deliver.

Therefore for CC to use terms such as " immense potential " to me is an extremely strong message. On this thread I have consistently said that Majestic is the " Motherload ". I hope that this proven to a greater level come next week.

Left field ideas??

1.Early upgrade - no do not think so
    2.Different discovery - possibly Walkaway they have put more holes in there recently
    3.Aldiss - RAB results - the drilling has finished there, so we may get something wild from there.

Thats my rant ( up @ 6 with the wee man today with the question " Dad is it xmas today?", " No mate here you watch Ben 10 Dad needs coffee!!!!"

KL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.