CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

My thoughts....

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    On the deal itself - within a coupler of years we may be talking 100k+ cars so probably worth a trading halt. Certainly other companies have put in trading halts for a lot less.

There has been much discussion on the lack of revenue details. You need to read between the lines. We know what the monthly fee is and we know that the US carmaker is earning 50% of that fee. It would suggest that any entity that sells Flex would earn up to a 50% fee. So WEX revenues would range from $1.8M for the pilot to $18M for 100,000 vehicles. No wonder the company is not giving revenue streams the ranges are so wide.

October/November the US carmaker will be revealed with instant revenue returns.

The announcement also confirmed that major European contracts will be announced in the near future.

Finally I think the piggy back oppies offer great gearing however due to the number on issue they do pull back the sp. I would be quietly pleased if the sp does not surge until after the piggy back expiry date (Jan '16) - that would mean 43% less potential securities issued => higher share price.

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.