KRR 8.33% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

My thoughts, page-71

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Money made,

I already have enough stock. It was never my intention to buy more. I expected the stock to continue to climb today ahead of the results but sometimes the market does strange things.
    In these times you have to readjust your thinking and take advantage of the situation. Which is what I did.
    If people want to sell at these levels having seen them trade above 9c this morning that is their right.
    When it's trading at higher levels in the next few days they will be left wondering what the hell just happened.
    The stock was trading at 18c for ALL the right reasons not so long ago.
    It's not often one gets the second bite of the cherry. For those that have taken advantage and picked up more over the past few weeks well done to you.
    Ultimately the biggest winners are those that have conviction in the story and buy more when others are selling because they are nervous and don't have a full understanding of what made KRC go to 18c in the first instance.
    Those that got sucked out of their stock this morning made the choice to sell. You either believe that KRC are undervalued at these present prices or you don't.
    I obviously believe they are, hence the reason I bought more .

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $24.59K 2.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946277 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 38118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.