CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

sav-j,Thanks for the response.600 or 850 million shares is a lot...

1. 11,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    sav-j,

Thanks for the response.

600 or 850 million shares is a lot of shares. Sure some oil comapanies have more, but then they also have an sp of maybe 1.7c.

"The first hole costs about $8m to drill, and finds need to be decent to be commercial, because Blamore and similar drill sites are a long way from infrastructure"

My statement is fairly correct. I have a contact who works for santos, and they are the facts.

Opes prime do hold CTPOA. They may or may not have sold yet, but they do hold according to newspaper reports last week.

Did PXA commit to the $132 million for 81 wells?

"This company is still the same as it was for the last two years, so don't get too excited by somebody's recommendation. All they have done is brought more traders and excitement into the stock"

I'll accept this statement is not correct. I should have said the oil prospects are still the same. The main point to get across was not too get too excited by this guys recommendation.

"If ctp's ground was seriously good, then the people who really know about good oil prospects would have moved in."

santos (& others) didn't want it. The pel's had been available for a long time. Sure, given the price of oil & helium now the pel's would now create more interest.

My post was not a "scare tactic to give doubt to the uneducated investor", but just giving my thoughts, as the title states. And to create debate, which is part of the purpose of this forum.

As I have said, I am a fan. I have bought a further 45,000 options a few minutes ago.

Thanks again for your comments & bring on Blamore!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.