IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

my thoughts

1. 62 Posts.
    I find it very interesting reading other peoples thoughts after a day like today, people seem to get jumpy and ask all sorts of questions trying to figure out why the share price has been so spanked... i thought i would give my 2 bob. Someone or some group has sold off a large holding dumping shares at what ever price they could get (for what could possibly be a thousand different reasons). It is as simple as that IMHO. The company has not changed a single bit in the last couple of weeks except for offering up some cheap shares, that will not last. Get them on the down days if you can, you will kick yourself if you dont. As for Red Dale, it is not a dud, from what has been drilled so far we cannot make judgement yet. When speaking to C.C. last he said it is such a big area and it simply takes time! Especially with the added problems of having to put collars on to curb the water issues they are having. After how many drill core samples can one make an accurate assessment of R.D. 5? 10? 20? 40? I am telling you no one knows yet! Patience my friends! Just when you think things are going tough...Whack, there will be more ripper news. Lets hope that who ever has been selling off doesn't have to many left. As for me, I added to my IGR pile today (first time since buying up big at 8c) and am looking forward to the next couple of years. Cheers to all holders. Reifediver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.