ICI 9.09% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

Most likely scenario is to cut back cost until they launch LS on...

1. 7,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Most likely scenario is to cut back cost until they launch LS on a public platform outside of Australia.

ICI will still own a percentage of LS but will sell a percentage to the public on whatever market they choose.

Two positive things will occur after the sale Icandy will have cash to continue operating and start all the held back projects again. Another positive is they will probably be able to update the market on projects more because other countries are open to crypto.

The negative is you will no longer own 100% of the greatest asset Icandy has LS.

I actually want to keep 100% of LS but moving forward that looks impossible.

This is the most likely scenario moving forward or a raise.

The sale of LS while still owning a percentage is actually the most likely scenario.

All this is all rumours at this stage but I believe they're highly considering this path and the rumour was at the start of next yr.

Yes I believe this rumour has some truth.

A raise would dilute Icandy and I believe you would receive less money over doing the sale to the public market.

Do I know that this will happen

No

Do I think it will yes.

While this is all occurring Icandy will cut back cost.

That guy from Storms was correct Icandy did cut them just in the meantime to save cost until they work things out.

All in my opinion so don't sheet your pants if it doesn't occur like stated.

Yes I still believe the company has a future they just need to sort out funds and a few other things.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.915K 249.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70409 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 462546 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 140782
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.